Countries not required to obtain a visa when entering paris :
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil*, Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea*, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru*, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam, Hong Kong SAR*, Laos, Macau SAR*, Mongolia, Russia, Vietnam.
The VISA ON ARRIVAL allows passport holders of 19 countries to enter paris :
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- – Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- – Visa application form completely filled out
- – Recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
- – Evidence of travel from paris (air ticket paid in full)
- – Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family)
- – Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
REST ALL THE COUNTRIES MUST REQUIRE VISA BEFORE TRAVELING TO paris.